Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog #4- Fall 2011 Color Trend: Not So Mellow Yellow

source: Google Images


Fall 2011 is all about colors that pop. Warm, vibrant colors set the mood for the change from summer into autumn. The key color that stands out to me most in this mix is yellow. Although my choice here may be a result of favoritism, yellow has become a color trend recently and is predicted to be next fall as well. When wearing the color yellow you are bound to be noticed. If you're not feeling a bright yellow piece of clothing, substituting for yellow accessories will make your outfit pop just as much. Many people don't seem to wear yellow in the fall/winter months but recently I have seen the color everywhere. Whenever I wear something yellow I notice a positive change in my mood, so why not wear yellow?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]